Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12.4.12 - Northview Christmas Concert

We love our church, Northview Church.  The people we have met since we started attending six years ago have been God placed into our lives and we are so blessed to be a part of such a special place.  Every Christmas season, the worship team, of which Marcy has been a member of the past 5 years, puts on a great Christmas concert.  In fact, I'm not certain there is a better concert in Hamilton County around the Christmas season, and there certainly isn't one that matches the price of admission - it's free.

The Northview Worship Team (Marcy is 2nd from the Left)
Every year I am more and more impressed with the talent and gifts of the vocalists and musicians who perform, but the technical aspects of the concert continue to get more and more impressive as well. This year's concert certainly didn't disappoint and it was awesome to be in the auditorium on Sunday night when what had to be 2500 people were trying to watch the concert.  Great music, even better message, and a fun celebration of the Christmas season!

The video below is 5 minutes of highlights from four of the songs performed - it's not the best video quality, but you can get a good sense of the concert.  If you're around the northside of Indy this time next year, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you come check out this concert in person!


Christmas Song of the Day


Hallelujah (Light Has Come) by BarlowGirl

I love this song and version but I think the performance of it during Northview's concert may have even been better!

No comments:

Post a Comment