Monday, December 9, 2013

12.9.13 - Fun with Bitstrips

They started off as funny and cool for a lot of people on Facebook and then gradually (or quickly) turned to annoying and stupid for some.  Somehow, I missed all this and had no idea what Bitstrips was when I saw a co-worker begin to use them as a fun way to do student announcements.  So, after learning about the polarizing opinions of the site and Facebook app, I decided I wouldn't share any on Facebook but would have some fun with them as funny messages throughout the day between our family.  Ok, maybe I think they are funny and everyone else thinks I'm annoying but I get a good laugh at least once a day when I send comics to the kids and Marcy. Here are a few of my favorites from the past couple weeks...





No comments:

Post a Comment